Occupational Eye Screening
LSC Eye Clinic offers eye screening for certain occupations that require a good report from an eye doctor.
Who is it for?
- Air Traffic Controllers
- Occupations that require good eyesight
- Occupations that require annual vision checks
What does the eye screening comprise of?
- Unaided and Aided Visual Acuity
- Manifest Refraction
- Intraocular Pressure
- Colour Vision Checks
- Ocular Health Status
How long will the eye screening take?
1 to 2 hours since dilation of the pupils are required.
Things to note
- Do not drive after the screening as your pupils will be dilated and your vision might be slightly fuzzy, especially for near vision, for the next few hours.
- A medical report is usually necessary after an occupational screening. It will be chargeable at $80 (before GST).